We are hiring: International Trade Analyst
We are hiring!
We are looking to recruit an International Trade Analyst for our team.
The International Trade Analyst will assist in the Chamber’s mission to promote commercial, scientific and diplomatic relations between Israel and Italy.
As part of our team, s/he will be responsible for developing business and innovation opportunities, ensuring they are properly executed and implemented.
The position requires understanding all the Chamber’s work-plans and connect them with relevant incoming opportunities. This role will be responsible for managing relations with potential partners and clients, building personalized plans and enabling the communication with the members.
This requires a positive, extremely proactive and collaborative approach to execute processes, keep them documented and timely drive their execution.
- Develop strong relationships with members and customers, understand their objectives and deliver the most suitable services;
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the Israeli economy and of the innovation ecosystem;
- Ability to identify and connect with key figures of the industry;
- Analyze new developments in the sector including understanding products, technologies, and business models;
- Interact with the startup ecosystem and proactively plan activities to connect the Italian industry to Israeli innovation;
- Use and understand CRM and other platforms to document and keep track of progress and status;
- Support to the scientific and economical missions from and to Israel;
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent English is a must (verbal and written);
- Proficient in Italian is a must (verbal and written);
- Knowledge of Hebrew is a great advantage;
- Must have the right to work and reside in Israel;
- Knowledge of the Israeli and Italian economy/innovation ecosystem;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, projects and relationships simultaneously;
- Good interpersonal and networking skills;
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented and able to self-manage and prioritize;
- Team player, autodidact and can-do mindset;
- Enterprising spirit, very important!
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org